Can anybody tell me what happens to this good Lago Vista Wildlife Removal, hotdog, butter biscuit, popcorn with extra butter or frozen dinner, once we consumed it. Have we indulged with our eyes and hands but forgot the effect it has on the temple (body). We’re all guilty because we go for the things that taste and we definitely don’t read the labels for nutritional facts.
We consume sodium (salt) on a daily basis which may be a great thing or bad. We should pay very close attention to the amount of sodium we consume. Our bodies need a certain amount of salt every day, between 180mg-500mg.
Many African Americans suffer with high blood pressure. Looking at this particular population the average daily sodium intake for those age 2-60 is 1,333436mg. Restaurant and processed foods are a significant contributor to the high rates of high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes. They have caused nearly 400,000 deaths every year. But many people love salt.
This is 75 percent of our daily salt intake. We also should drink plenty of water. As believers we must pray and eat right regular; taking the proper vitamins and prescribed drugs from the health care provider. As it’s often said” If you take one step God will take two”. Be certain that you get to where you need to be in your daily christian walk by being healthy.
Facts on Salt:
1. Most sodium is absorbed in the form of sodium chloride that is table salt. Other types of sodium can also be found in food, so look out for salt and sodium. Try to have less than 2,400 mg of sodium a day– that’s exactly the same as 6 grams of salt a day or about 1 teaspoon.
3. That includes ALL sodium and salt– what’s in the product, and added in cooking and at the table.
4. Processed foods account for the majority of the sodium and salt consumed.
5. Check food labels–sodium is in certain foods you might not anticipate, such as soy sauce and some antacids. Don’t forget to include them in adding up your sodium intake for the day.
7. No Sodium=less than 5mg per serving day
Low Sodium=140mg or less per serving day
See the notion of watching salt intake to our bodies is not suffering with water retention. Drinking lots of water will really help fluid retention.